Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Wait is Over!

For all of you who have been waiting for me to post on Becky's and I blog here I am.
School starts tomorrow for me it should be rather intresting to see how the semester goes. I am loaded up with the following classes: General Biology2 w/lab, programming computer networks, programming methodology, system analysis & design, and telecommunications and networking. So as you can see I will not be having much extra time on my hands. However I will be visiting Becky and going to some of UF's home football games which will be exciting! As Becky said we will be traveling to Chicago this coming weekend and it seems like we have a full schedule. All I really know is what she has posted before this, I'm not really in on the planning just there for show. Maybe during the trip I'll get a "what do you think about this?" unlike when we were looking at invitations. I guess it is a good thing she does know what she wants makes it easier on the decision making process and I don't have to take the risk of picking something out that is hidous to her. This is my 3 pennies and 2 dimes for the day.....week.....month. Well maybe I'll try to stay on top of things more and try to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment