Saturday, June 13, 2009

The weekend and week ahead

Happy Saturday everyone! Last week was a crazy one! I was super busy with work Monday and Tuesday, then on Thursday my Grandma passed away and I spent the evening welcoming baby Conner into the world. Now it is finally the weekend!

Grant and I are dog-sitting this weekend for my family while they are driving up to Chicago for the funeral. Penelope enjoys having Lucy sleep over! They are so cute together. Penelope is playing all weekend while Grant is putting gutters up on our house and I am cleaning, working, and packing for my work meeting in Miami and trip to the Midwest to see some amazing friends, fabulous family and celebrate Nate and Rachel's wedding. All the while my thoughts and prayers will remain with my family and all who knew and loved my Grandma.

I'll post some photos of the gutters and the grass that Grant planted last weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. I think you need to change the link on your site for the girls' blog- it says I updated it a week ago - not true!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link has been fixed! Thanks Kellie! :)

    ReplyDelete