Tuesday, June 02, 2009

My AMAZING Husband


Over the weekend Grant decided it was time to tackle the yard since we didn't win America's Most Desperate Landscape. I went to the gym and came home to see him knee deep in dirt in the front yard. I changed and started to help...then got hungry and made us lunch...then my Mom called and asked if I wanted to go to the beach. Grant, being the amazing husband that he is, told me to go to the beach and that he's got the yard under control. So I went to the beach and when I came home he had cleared out all of the overgrowth to the left of the driveway except for our tangerine tree. I was beyond impressed.
Yesterday and today Grant has been working on fixing our irrigation system that hasn't been turned on in years. He's figured it all out and fixed at least 5 of the heads so far.
Since we moved into this house there has been nothing that he doesn't know how to fix or if he doesn't he'll look it up and get it done. It's just another reminder of how lucky of a girl I am. Grant is not only handsome, loving, supportive, a great Dad to Penelope, thoughtful, but he's also a very talented home-owner. :) Sometimes you think you know someone so well, but you still can learn new things...even after 3 years of marriage! :)
I love you honey!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! It's like falling in love over and over again. He is a great guy. It made me smile big reading this blog. I'm sure you amaze him the same way. Isn't it great to be so in love! Good luck with all the yard work you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A handy hubby is a blessing, indeed!

    ReplyDelete