Sunday, December 06, 2009

Penelope play date and Reagan update

A few weeks ago Penelope and I went to the dog park to play with Stephanie and her Jack Russels (Lena and Ebi). Here are a couple photos from the day.



At the dog park Penelope stayed at my feet almost the whole time. She started whining to be picked up, but I ignored her. I was trying to get her to play with the other dogs. After she realized that I wasn't going to pick her up she started wondering around and meeting all of the other people at the dog park. She got lots of pets and attention and completely ignored all of the other dogs.

I am hoping that when Reagan comes Penelope will get used to playing with other dogs!

Speaking of Reagan, she is scheduled to make her trip home this Thursday. She turned 8 weeks on 12/4, but wasn't quite weened from her mother yet. We are SO excited to meet her, love her and introduce her to Penelope! We'll be sure to post photos/videos!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to 'meet' Reagan. Where did her name come from?

    ReplyDelete