Friday, October 12, 2012

And the Gator Nation grows!


Every Fall the Gator nation grows. This Fall, Tess joined the Gator nation. Me, my Mom and Zack all made the trek to Gainesville to help Tess move into Rawlings Hall. She first had to check in at Broward Hall…my old stomping grounds. It was almost surreal to be there and not be working as an RA or Hall Director.

We arrived early, and I am glad we did because just after we moved everything into her room it started to rain…and didn’t stop until after we left. We had lunch at the Swamp and made a trip to Publix to help stock Tess’s dorm fridge.

On our way out of Gainesville we stopped to take a quick photo of the babies… J

Tess is LOVING being a Gator and I am so glad that she is! I made so many memories in Gainesville including meeting and falling in love with Grant. I hope that she enjoys every moment she has in that magical town.













No comments:

Post a Comment