Friday, October 12, 2012

Showered with love


Reese and Zane have already felt so much love from friends and family. We’ve had three showers…all amazing. The first was in Michigan in July with my mom’s side of the family. It was really touching to see all the planning and preparation that went into this shower. My Aunt Linda decorated the lake house and planned a Jeopardy game for everyone to play. Grant was able to participate in the shower, which I loved! Showers can be uncomfortable for me, so it was really nice to have him there with me. Reese and Zane got some amazing gifts that I am sure they will love!














A few weeks later we had a shower in Florida hosted by our good friends, Claudia and Erin. We’ve known Claudia for about 3 years now and have become close friends with her and her husband, Jason. They are an amazing couple and we appreciate their friendship very much! Erin was my college roommate (random roommate) freshman year at UF. I have thought a lot about that time in my life now that Tess is a freshman at Florida! Erin has always been there for me and I will always love her, her husband and her ADORABLE daughter. The theme for the Florida shower was Noah’s Ark. Everything was perfect. I loved the cake and other animal decorations. Grant’s mom and grandmother came up for the shower and spent the day/night with us. It was nice spending more time with them. J We also got to see Meagon, my sister-in-law, from Daytona.


















My work partner, Christine, also threw the babies a small shower at Cantina Laredo. I forgot to take photos, but it was so sweet of her! J

No comments:

Post a Comment