Tuesday, June 14, 2005

7 Hours

7 hours...that is how long it took me to get back from Fort Myers on Sunday. It rained, people went slow, accidents happened...it was not fun. Grant is lucky I love him and that I am willing to sacrifice 13 hours of my weekend to see him for less than 48 hours. Now that's love.

I am back at work. Yesterday we all went into my boss's office to hear the Michael Jackson verdicts. It was the highlight of the day. The outcome did not surprise me. I think it will be nice when we can stop hearing about the Jackson case 24-7.

The times for a few of the Gator football games were announced. CBS picked up the FSU and Tennessee games. I am excited because the Tennessee game will be nationally televised at 8PM and the FSU game will be on CBS at 3:30. College football is great. But 1PM games at the Swamp are rough for the players and fans standing for 4 hours in the student section.

In other Gator sports news Matt Walsh will be entering the NBA draft and I wouldn't be surprised if Roberson leaves too. With Walsh, Roberson and Lee leaving (59% of our offense from last season) we are left with Corey Brewer as our highest scorer from last season with 7.5 points per game. Billy D has a lot of work ahead of him!

Oh yeah...and did I mention we are going to Omaha?
~Becky

FYI...Grant is still alive. I did see him this past weekend and his computer works and he is doing well. Apparently he is too busy to post in our blog.
I just didn't want anyone to be worried about him or any rumors to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment