Friday, June 24, 2005

Good Morning and GO GATORS!

Happy Friday everyone! Yesterday was my birthday, but I am really celebrating it today. Grant drove into town last night to 'surprise' me, but I knew he was coming the whole time. I was watching the Gator game in the front living room with the shades open watching for his car and conveniently he drove up just as the Gators made the last out in the amazing game yesterday. I ran out to give him a hug and kiss. I was very excited to see him. The 2 hours he did spend with me on my actual birthday are now the first hours that he was able to spend with me on my birthday in the past 34 months of our relationship. I was happy.

I was also happy to see the Gators come back from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Sundevils 6-3. I tutor a few of the players so I love to see them win! Matt LaPorta had a great game, another homerun to add to the list. I am very proud! I just hope that our pitching can hold up against Texas. With Horne injured and Ball pitching most of last night we are a little more shallow in our pool of starting pitchers.

I am at work...which stinks because Grant is at my parent's house sleeping. I should get off early and be able to spend a good part of the afternoon with him. This should be a fun weekend!

Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment