Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Movin' on up!

I was moved to a cubicle this week from my little desk near the printer at work. I am really excited. I have also been pretty busy which I love. So things at work are going well.

I am going to visit Grant on Friday with my friend Suzy. We are kind of setting him up. Suzy has a friend who lives in Fort Myers. Her friend (Heather) has a boyfriend (Brent) who is apparently a lot like my Grant. So we are taking them all out to lunch or something to have them meet. It’s kind of like a blind date for friends! I hope he likes him.

I am just very excited to see Grant and Suzy. I know that it has only been a week and a half since I’ve seen Grant, but I miss him even more in those days just after seeing him. Plus, I have no homework to worry about so I can spend 11 hours in the car and not feel too bad about it because I have nothing better to be doing. Grant is worth every minute spent in the car anyways.

I should get back to work and get some stuff done today. Have a super Wednesday everyone! And…go Gators this weekend against FSU!! ~Becky =)

No comments:

Post a Comment