Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm Baaack

After 12 hours in my 99 Saturn with no a/c...I have gone to Fort Myers and made it back. I got off work early on Friday and thought that I would surprise Grant by arriving a few hours before schedule. That was not the case. There was traffic on I-95 and I-4. I should have driven through the small towns to Gainesville to pick up I-75. The result was that I got to Grant's around 10:00pm on Friday. I was pretty tired.

Saturday was our friend's wedding, Danielle and Tommy. It was a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception. I got to see a bunch of my friends from freshman year and dance the night away with Grant.

Grant had to work Sunday, so I spent the day with my good friend Mandy, my old roommate Erin and her boyfriend. We went out to lunch and over to Sanibel and Captiva Islands. They look so different since the hurricanes hit last Fall. It is sad. =(

That night Grant got off work around 5 and we took Mandy out to dinner for her birthday and then went to a bar for a few drinks. I am getting really old because I was ready to get to bed at 11. I did make it until 12, but then I had to go or I would risk falling asleep at the bar.

On Monday I packed and spent some time with Grant and his parents. I left for Ponte Vedra around 1:45. Luckily, there was not much traffic on the way back and I got home around 7.

Now it is back to work. I have intern orientation starting tomorrow night and concluding on Saturday. Friday is the golf outing...I hope that I don't completely embarrass myself!!

~Becky
I miss you babe! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment