Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wedding Bells

So I watched Rob and Amber's wedding last night on tv. In case you don't know, Rob and Amber met on Survivor and also played the Amazing Race together. I should really stop watching these wedding shows. I called Grant on many commercial breaks and told him ideas for 'our wedding' and we aren't even engaged yet. I am awful, I know! But Grant is the best! I told him that I wanted to get married in the Bahamas. He said, 'whatever you want honey.' Do I have the best boyfriend!? I think I do!

So Rob and Amber got married at Atlantis and had Oprah's wedding planner - Colin Cowie! They planned surprises for each other, had really fun Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, an amazing rehearsal dinner and reception. Sign me up! However, they planned this all in 4 weeks. They looked worn out and tired during all the days leading up to the wedding. It did turn out beautiful though.

Maybe one day I will get married ;-)

~Becky =)

No comments:

Post a Comment