Monday, May 23, 2005

Is it Friday yet?!

This weekend was quite productive. I cleaned my Mom's house, this is a weekly task since no one else seems to care. I have 3 younger brothers, a sister, a dad and a shedding dog that all live at home. I am constantly cleaning up after them all. As a result, I have decided not to have a dog, or at least not one that sheds. I also went to the mall and bought 4 pairs of shoes. However, feeling buyer's remorse, I plan on returning 2 of them because I do not love them enough. The 2 I am keeping are super cute! But they have high heels and will make me inches taller than Grant. I thought about it and decided that I will just have to get over this because the shoes are adorable and I must wear them.

Now it is Monday and I am sitting here at work...with nothing to do. I would offer to help other people out, but it seems that most people here have barely enough to keep themselves somewhat busy. It will be nice when my online class starts because I will have a ton of time to work on my assignments while getting paid! It seems weird to have interns and give them nothing to do...but at least I am getting paid.

I worked on my golf game this past weekend. I went to the local 9-hole par 3 course. My game was a little off. I got 2 bogeys, 1 double bogey and did not count the other 6 holes. In two weeks I will be playing 9 holes at the TPC Valley course with the other PGA TOUR interns. I have been trying to learn how to play respectably, but I think that I have run out of time. I will be out of town this weekend (going to a wedding with Grant) and working all week, so I have no more time to work on my swing. I need to go shopping too and buy a cute golf outfit. If I can't play well I might as well look cute trying!

So, I am going to see Grant on Friday. I am super excited. I am driving down there right after work...so I should get there around 11:30 or midnight. I am exhausted just thinking about the drive, but he's worth it! We are going to a friend's wedding. The first wedding of a college friend. I am excited to see a bunch of my friends from undergrad and see Danielle and Tommy get married. I think it might be weird to see her walk down the aisle. This wedding marks the beginning of the transition from having single friends to married friends.

This weekend is also Grant and my anniversary. May 28 marks month 33! It sounds like a long time, but it's gone by super fast.

I will write more later I am sure!

~Becky =)

No comments:

Post a Comment