Wednesday, May 18, 2005

One week down...

Hey all!
I have finished over a week at my summer internship. I have faxed contracts, drafted sponsorship proposals, photocopied contracts and promotional materials and spent the rest of my 8 hour days trying to look busy. I have learned that at this internship the skill I will probably master upon my departure is how to 'look busy.' This skill can only be attained through weeks of practice at a job or internship that gives you no real work to do. For example, yesterday I faxed one contract and photocopied another...and that was it! The rest of my day (7 hours and 45 minutes) was spent trying to look busy. I emailed everyone I knew, checked the facebook, read up on Gator sports and shopped online for airfare to Chicago for the 4th.

I will keep you updated much more often this summer...unless I get a ton of work dropped on my little desk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment