Saturday, May 14, 2005

I'm still here!

Hey all,
This is Grant! I do still exist! Good news huh? I haven't updated the blog in quiet a while; I am sorry for that. I had a crazy end to my spring semester of school. However, I did survive and did well. I had one week off and then summer school started. So I went to Gainesville and helped Becky pack and move her stuff back home where she will be for the summer, as you have read from her previous posts. This summer I will be taking General Biologly 1 w/ lab, Intro to Marketing, and an Advanced Statistics course. Bio lasts the whole summer and marketing is the first half and stats is the second. Taking 10 hours during the summer is going to keep me busy for sure! There is a lot of work invovled but it is well worth it to get school done. On the 27th Becky will be visiting. I am definitely looking forward to that. I miss her very much. On the 28th (our anniversary) we'll be attending her friend's wedding. She was my roommate for some time but neither her nor I were around much so we never really got to know each other. It should be fun though or I at least hope! I had a deadline to make a post on the blog by Friday by Becky. It's now 12 minuntes into Saturday I hope I don't get in trouble =(. (It looks like you get some negative points honey...sorry! ~Becky)

Enjoy not only the day but also the night air you breathe.

Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment